Google
 

Sunday, July 15, 2007

AP Breathlessly Reports "New" Bin Laden Video

One would expect the AP to rush to air with a video of Osama Bin Laden. After all, he is, to the terrorist sympathizers, a modern-day Robin Hood, unable to be defeated by the evil minions of the globalist, capitalist west. And, to the rest of us normal people, he's one of those heads that would look really good on somebody's wall. (Yes, I just advocated the decapitation of Osama Bin Laden. Deal with it).

One would also, however, expect that the AP would make sure the video wasn't 5 years old.

Update:

'By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to attack and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred.'

Those are the words of Osama Bin Laden in a short clip from a longer As Sahab video obtained this morning by LauraMansfield.com.

I, too, would love it if there were some way that, in the course of multiple, impotent attacks, Bin Laden could be violently sent to his grave 3 times.

As I've theorized previously, however, I'm pretty sure he's already in Hell.